Celebrities mingle more than other people and more often than not they fall in love with someone they work or meet at an exclusive event. Sometimes it happens that there is a big age difference between them, but this doesn’t prevent the couples from dating. Here are some VIP couples that have a huge age difference.
20. George Clooney and Amal Clooney – 17 years
George Clooney a famous Hollywood actor dated international human right lawyers. He is now 57 and she is 40 but the couple met at a 2013 dinner party.
19. Beyonce and Jay-Z – 12 years
Beyonce, who is now 36 and Jay-Z (48) started dating in 2001. They got married in 2008 and had their first kid in 2012, while they got twins last year.
18. Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo – 10 years
Levine (38) and Prinsloo (28) tied the knot in 2014 and despite a ten-year difference, they have a loving relationship.
17. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively – 11 years
Reynolds (41) and Lively (30) met when they were shooting Green Lantern. They started dating in 2011 and it took them only a year to realize they were meant to spend their lives together, so they got married in 2012.
16. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham – 20 years
Statham is a hot guy even though he is 50, but he got himself a young girlfriend Rosie, who is 30. They were first seen together in 2010.
15. Leonardo DiCaprio and Camila Morrone – 23 years
Leonardo (43) has been dating hot model Camila (20) since the end of 2017.
14. Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor – 32 years
Sarah Paulson (43) doesn’t mind dating much older actress Holland Taylor (75).
13. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard – 23 years
Famous actor, Johnny Depp married a 28-yeard-old Amber Heard, but their marriage fell apart after two years.
12. Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green – 13 years
When she was only 18, Fox met his future husband Green on the set of Hope and Faith. They have been married and divorced several times but they are still working on their relationship despite the age difference.
11. Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves – 12 years
McConaughey (48) and Alves (36) met in 2006 and they got married in 2012, crowning their marriage with three kids.
10. Matt Bomer and Simon Halls – 13 years
Simon Halls, who is 53, found a much younger Matt Bomer and they adopted three sons.
9. Hugh Jackman and Deborra Lee-Furness – 13 years
Jackman (49) who will always be remembered as Wolverine has had a lasting relationship with Lee-Furness (62). They have been together for over 20 years.
8. James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff – 9 years
McAvoy (39) and Anne-Marie (48) got divorced in 2016, after ten years of marriage.
7. Donald Trump and Melania – 24 years
The president of the United States, Donald Trump (70) got married to Melania (46) in 2005. They have a son Barron together.
6. Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander – 12 years
Fassbender (40) and Vikander (28) met when they were shooting The Light Between Oceans. They had a secret wedding last year.
5. Amber Tamblyn and David Cross – 19 years
David Cross (54) and Amber (35) got married after they dated for four years and they got a daughter together who was born last year.
4. Hilarie Burton and Jeffrey Morgan – 16 years
Famous for his villain role in The Walking Dead, Morgan (52) is quite a nice guy in real life and tied the knot with Burton (36) in 2014.
3. Mary-Kate Olsen and Oliver Sarkozy – 17 years
Sarkozy (47), a French banker married Olsen (30) in Manhattan. Today, they have two kids, Margo and Julien.
2. Michael Douglas and Cathrine Zeta-Jones – 25 years
Two famous names in the acting industry, Douglas and Zeta-Jones got married in 2000 and despite him being 25 years older, they seem to be compatible and have a stable marriage.
1. Alec and Hilaria Baldwin – 26 years
Actor Alec Baldwin (59) married yoga instructor Hilaria (33) six years ago and she gave birth to three children. Today, the couple lives in New York.